The Arctic Club Seattle, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
700 3rd Avenue, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA 98104, United States of America –
Queen Room - Non-Smoking
King Room with Balcony
King Room with Sofa Bed
King Room with Whirlpool
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking
King Room - Non-Smoking
King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose The Arctic Club Seattle, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Pioneer Square Station 0.1 miles
- Columbia Center 0.1 miles
- Seattle City Hall 0.1 miles
- Smith Tower 0.1 miles
- Seattle Center Monorail 0.2 miles
- Seattle Public Library-Central 0.2 miles
- University Street Station 0.3 miles
- Benaroya Hall 0.3 miles
- Seattle Art Museum 0.4 miles
- King Street Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.4 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 0.5 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.6 miles
- CenturyLink Field 0.6 miles
- Port of Seattle 1.2 miles
- Space Needle 1.4 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 1.4 miles
- Seattle Center 1.6 miles
- Seattle Asian Art Museum 2 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 14.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pike Place Market Market 0.6 miles
- Puget Sound Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Lake Union Lake 3.1 miles
- Lake Washington Lake 9.2 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Facilities of The Arctic Club Seattle, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Great facilities! Review score, 8.3
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 9.95 per 24 hours.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 9.95 per 24 hours.
Free! WiFi is available in the business center and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 46 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know The Arctic Club Seattle, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.