DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside
240 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, Boston, MA 02125, United States of America –
Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking
King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking
King Room - Non-Smoking
Double Room - Non-Smoking
King Suite - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- John F Kennedy Presidential Museum Library 0.2 miles
- Massachusetts Archives and Commonwealth Museum 0.5 miles
- Castle Island 0.8 miles
- JFK Presidential Library & Museum 0.9 miles
- Blackstone Community Center 1.7 miles
- Franklin Square 1.8 miles
- Blackstone Square 1.8 miles
- Adams/King Playground 1.9 miles
- Boston Ballet 2.1 miles
- Granary Burying Ground 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- John Hancock Tower 2.4 miles
- Prudential Tower 2.6 miles
- Boston Common 2.6 miles
- Boston Public Garden 2.6 miles
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts 2.7 miles
- Custom House 2.7 miles
- Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum 2.7 miles
- Fenway Park 3.1 miles
- North End 3.2 miles
- Boston University 3.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Star Market Market 0.3 miles
- Harp & Bard Restaurant Restaurant 1.3 miles
- Shanti Restaurant - Dorchester Restaurant 1.4 miles
- JJ\'s Irish Pub & Grille Cafe/Bar 1.4 miles
- Van Shabu & Bar Cafe/Bar 1.5 miles
- Stop & Shop Supermarket 1.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in public areas and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 15 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.