DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center
600 North El Paso Street, El Paso, TX 79901, United States of America –
4 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- El Paso Museum of Art 0.2 miles
- Sun Bowl Stadium 1.3 miles
- Benito Juarez Olympic Stadium 1.5 miles
- Ciudad Juarez Cathedral 1.5 miles
- Chamizal Park 1.8 miles
- Monumento a la Mexicanidad 3 miles
- Wyler Aerial Tramway 3.1 miles
- Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino 5 miles
- La Rodadora 6.1 miles
- United States Consulate General Ciudad Juarez 7.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cohen Stadium 9.6 miles
- Concordia Cemetery 10.2 miles
- El Paso Museum of Archaeology 10.2 miles
- Painted Dunes Golf Course 14.5 miles
- Wet n' Wild Waterworld 16.8 miles
- El Paso International Airport 7.4 miles
- Abraham Gonzalez International Airport 9.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that carrying a weapon on hotel premises is prohibited and violators may be subject to arrest for criminal trespass under applicable law.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.