284 Vermont 100, West Dover, VT 05356, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 361 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Doveberry Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering accommodations with free Wifi, air conditioning and flat-screen TV, Doveberry Inn is located 17 miles from Stratton Mountain and 30 miles from Bennington Battle Monument. There's a private bathroom with bath in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. Bennington Museum is 29 miles from Doveberry Inn, while Southern Vermont College is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rutland State Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Doveberry Inn has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 4, 2021
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Nitro Express - 4,550 feet
- Heavy Metal - 4,800 feet
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
See what guests loved the most:
- MMuunieUnited States of America“Breakfast was good, I wish there were more dairy-free, not bread options.”
- SarahUnited States of America“Doveberry Inn was a nice quaint stay in the rural part of Vermont. Being the off-season for skiing, we had the hotel pretty much to ourselves. The host was nice and accommodating, and the free breakfast was always a treat. The beds were...”
- DanielFrance“good location, very friendly staff, nice room, complimentary fresh fruit”
- ErinUnited States of America“The room was lovely, and the beds were very comfortable.”
- MichaelUnited States of America“Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast and great location.”
- RichardUnited States of America“The host, Tim and his nephew Will do a great job at making their guests feel welcome. This was our second summer visiting Vermont and we are already making plans to visit the Doveberry Inn next year.”
- AliUnited States of America“Tim and Will .. awesome and available… loved the help digging my car out of 3+ feet of snow.. fireplaces .. jacuzzi tub.. smart TV!!!!”
- AnnUnited States of America“Comfortable beds, nice lounge with wood stove, good breakfast, close to Mount Snow, short walk to dinner.”
- NatalieUnited States of America“Owner was very nice. Bed and bedding were comfortable. Good breakfast included. Close to Mt. Snow.”
- ErinUnited States of America“My friends and I loved everything about our stay. Tim, the owner, couldn't have been more cordial and attentive to our group. He welcomed our kiddos (five under 20 yrs old!)as much as he welcomed the adults. The breakfast includes yogurt, fruit,...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Does the Moover pick you up at the Inn and bring you to Mt Snow?Yes the Moover stops at the inn for pick-up and drop off. Buses tend to run every 20-30 minutes.Answered on 18 January 2022
Is the spa tub a jacuzzi/jetted tubYes I have four rooms with jetted tubs. Hope this helps , TimAnswered on 26 June 2021
Hey. Do all the rooms have a TV?The inn has two 50-in flat panels in the common area with over 100 channels and Roku the inn also has three Wi-Fi services so you can stream to your g..Answered on 3 March 2021
do you get your own bathroom?Yes, all 11 rooms have a private bathroom. 4 have jetted tubs .... perfect for after skiing/hiking!Answered on 27 October 2021
Do you have wi fi or TV's in the roomsYes high speed unlimited wifiAnswered on 6 May 2021
interested in are all the twins bunk beds 4 senior ladies cant do stairs or bunks plese replyv thank you sept 20 /21The comfy quad is a king bed and bunk beds that is on the first floor I suggest you get two rooms I do have plenty of beds on the first floorAnswered on 22 July 2022
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of Doveberry InnGreat facilities! Review score, 8.9
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
From 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Doveberry Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Doveberry Inn
Doveberry Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Doveberry Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Doveberry Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Doveberry Inn include:
The prices at Doveberry Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Doveberry Inn is 1.5 miles from the center of West Dover. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.