210 4th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37219, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1852 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Dream Nashville! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Dream Nashville is housed in 2 historic landmarked buildings, providing a rich heritage while maintaining the history of Printer's Alley. Located a short walk from downtown, this property offers free WiFi.
Every art-deco inspired room, at Dream Nashville, provides a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms include a bathrobe and bath amenities.
Dream Nashville offers a fitness center, 24-hour room service. The property also offers flexible meeting space.
Dream Nashville has six dining and nightlife options including Stateside Kitchen helmed by Hillstone Restaurant Group alumni.
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Ryman Auditorium, the Frist Art Museum, Bridgestone Arena and Nissan Stadium are all within 0.6 mi of Dream Nashville. Nashville International Airport is 9.3 mi from the property
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Dream Nashville has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 28, 2018
Hotel chain/brand: Dream by Hyatt
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a bathtub?Hi, great question. We have a bathtub in our Premium Suite the Guesthouse. we also have a few accessible rooms that have tubs. thank you for your inquiry!Answered on 25 October 2019
- What is the difference in a superior and deluxe roomBronze King rooms have 235 sqft and overlook Printers Alley and the Silver or Gold Kings have 300 sqft with chaise lounge and overlook the Stateside K..Answered on 8 March 2021
- Im booking the presidential suite 3 nights for my husbands birthday, we travel with 2 small dogs & plan to go to dinner without them, is this allowed?Good morning! We do ask that all animals not be left alone in our rooms unattended, however if you have a crate for them we are okay with that.Answered on 30 December 2021
- can your parking area fit an SUV with a car top carrier?Good afternoon, Our parking garage clearance is 7ft 6in high. I hope this helps.Answered on 28 August 2021
- how far away is parking and can you use your car anytime etc.Thank you for your parking inquiry. Please note that we offer overnight valet parking with in and out privileges for $45 per car per night plus taxes.Answered on 31 March 2021
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Stateside Kitchen
- CuisineAmerican • Asian
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Dairy-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Dream Nashville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
-Two bottled waters upon arrival
-Complimentary coffee and tea
-Local domestic calls
-Access to fitness center
-Lincoln house car use within a three-mile radius (drop-off only, based on availability)
-Wi-Fi for multiple devices throughout the hotel
Please reach out to the property for any clarification.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Stateside Kitchen: Closed from Mon, Dec 17, 2018 until Wed, Feb 20, 2019
FAQs about Dream Nashville
Dream Nashville offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
Dream Nashville is 1,650 feet from the center of Nashville.
Room options at Dream Nashville include:
The prices at Dream Nashville may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Dream Nashville is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Dream Nashville has 2 restaurants:
- Stateside Kitchen