Hyatt Centric Park City
3551 North Escala Court, Canyons, Park City, UT 84098, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 81 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this resort is located within Resort Village in Park City. A year-round outdoor pool, hot tub and a restaurant are located on site. WiFi is available in all guest rooms.
A full kitchen or a kitchenette is featured in each luxury room at Hyatt Centric Park City. All rooms offer mountain views. A flat-screen TV with cable offers indoor entertainment.
A 24-hour reception is offered at Hyatt Centric Park City. Guests can rejuvenate in the available fitness center or relax in the sauna.
Escala Provisions Company Restaurant & Bar offers locally sourced fare, and guests can get grab-and-go snacks at Escala Provisions Company The Market.
Utah Olympic Park is 2.1 mi from Hyatt Centric Park City, while Deer Valley is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 24 mi from the resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
- Sunrise Lift - 200 feet
- The Flight of the Canyons - 1,000 feet
- Red Pine Gondola - 1,100 feet
- Tombstone Express - 2,800 feet
- Waldorf Gondola - 3,000 feet
- Cabriolet - 3,350 feet
- Timberline - 4,400 feet
- Iron Mountain Express - 4,550 feet
- Super Condor Express - 4,700 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How often does the ski shuttle bus stop by the property?There is not a ski shuttle bus. We have our own shuttle that can take guests to Sundial (Canyons Village, about 45 second drive from the hotel). Upon request.Answered on November 7, 2019
- How many bathrooms3Answered on January 30, 2020
- How fast does it take for room serves usualy?In Room Dining order times can vary depending on the time of day an hotel occupancy. Average off season times (spring and fall) can be around 20 to 30 minutes from order to delivery. During peak ski season, this increases to 45 min to an hour.Answered on December 30, 2021
- Do you have room service?Yes, we do. In Room Dining is currently available from 7AM to 10PM and our menu can be found through OpenTable.Com - https://tinyurl.com/2p8mh7ubAnswered on December 30, 2021
- in a room with 2 x double queen beds is it possible to have a roll-a-way single bed for a child?Rollaways are available for a $25.00 fee. However, fire safety codes do not allow for a rollaway to be placed in a double queen room.Answered on December 30, 2021
Escala Provisions Company Restaurant and Bar
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Centric Park City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hyatt Centric Park City
Hyatt Centric Park City is 3.7 miles from the center of Park City.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hyatt Centric Park City by:
- Taxi 30min
Check-in at Hyatt Centric Park City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Hyatt Centric Park City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hyatt Centric Park City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hyatt Centric Park City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Steam room
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
Room options at Hyatt Centric Park City include:
Yes, Hyatt Centric Park City is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hyatt Centric Park City on this page.
Hyatt Centric Park City has 1 restaurant:
- Escala Provisions Company Restaurant and Bar