SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg
218 Ski Mountain Rd , Gatlinburg, 37738-3125, United States of America – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 1.1 mi from Ripley's Aquarium and Mountain Mall, the SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg includes free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool.
A microwave, small refrigerator, and cable TV as well as a private bathroom are provided in every simply appointed room. Extras include toiletries, towels, and linens.
A 24-hour reception and vending machine for snacks and drinks are on site. Free parking is also provided by SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park is 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park tram elevator is 9 minutes' walk away. Guests can visit Cataract Falls, which is 6 minutes' drive by car or 45 minutes' walk along the Gatlinburg Trail.
This is our guests' favorite part of Gatlinburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Where i live is considered a hotspot for the COVID-19 and Sevier county is considered to. Does this make a deference in reserving a room now. And is..the pool is open. we have changed some of our operating policies such as grab and go breakfast and not providing daily housekeeping.Answered on 23 June 2020
- With COVID-19 going on, do you still serve breakfast, and if there is a pool, is swimming allowed?Yes the pool is open. The breakfast is a grab and go with things like muffins and fruit. None of the hotels are supposed to be doing more than that.Answered on 18 June 2020
- Can you smoke on the balcony of the room?You are allowed to smoke on the balcony. We just ask that you please clean up any ashtrays (cans, cups, ect) you use and to try to be courteous to oth..Answered on 10 October 2019
- can I walk to the downtown Gatlinburg from the hotel if so how far is itYes, we are just a little over a block from the main strip near the entrance to the national park.Answered on 1 January 2020
- What is the scenery from the balcony? Are you looking at another building or the Mountains?the view from the balconies is of the river not the mountains.Answered on 13 January 2021
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- River view
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Sep 30, 2022 until Sun, Apr 30, 2023
FAQs about SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg
Check-in at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg is 2,300 feet from the center of Gatlinburg.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
The prices at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Gatlinburg include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.