Tides Folly Beach is a beachfront hotel that features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and bar. Free property-wide Wi-Fi is provided as well. Historic Central Charleston is 11 mi away.
All guest rooms feature a private balcony, oceanfront view, and 32-inch flat-screen cable television. Coffee-making facilities are also provided at Tides Folly Beach.
Guests can kayak, surf, or parasail at Folly Beach, which is adjacent to the hotel. A fitness center and business center are offered at this South Carolina Tides Folly Beach as well.
BLU serves fresh, seasonal seafood with ocean views for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A late night menu is available. BLU’s Beach Bar offers light fare and specialty cocktails by the pool daily.
The Center Street Shopping District is 1 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Guests will be 4 mi from Morris Island Lighthouse and 16 mi from Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Folly Beach9.0 Wonderful beach50 feet from property
- Can I get joining rooms?We have multiple sets of adjoining rooms and we are happy to do our best to accommodate any room requests. Unfortunately, since our rooms are not assi..Answered on October 24, 2019
- Is there a pet fee?Yes, we are pet-friendly. We do have a one-time charge of $95 to cover the cost of cleaning. That fee covers multiple days, multiple pets & we have no..Answered on November 6, 2019
- Is there a fridge in the room?Yes, all rooms have a mini-refrigerator.Answered on February 12, 2020
- Is this property private or part of chainOur hotel is privately owned by Avocet Hospitality Group.Answered on October 24, 2019
- Is there a coffee pot in the room?Yes, the rooms do have coffee makers & we provide complimentarily regular & decaf. We also have a coffee shop called Roasted that serves some Starbuck..Answered on October 24, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Tides Folly Beach accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Tides Folly Beach
Check-in at Tides Folly Beach is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Tides Folly Beach is 150 feet from the center of Folly Beach.
The prices at Tides Folly Beach may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Tides Folly Beach include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Tides Folly Beach by:
- Taxi 45min
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Tides Folly Beach.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Tides Folly Beach has 1 restaurant:
Tides Folly Beach offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/Performance
- Movie nights
- Water sports facilities on site
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool