Francis Marion Hotel
387 King Street, Historic District, Charleston, SC 29403, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1155 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Francis Marion Hotel.
Named for General Francis Marion, the “Swamp Fox” of the American Revolution, the hotel opened in 1924 as the largest and grandest in the Carolinas. In 1996, an extensive restoration earned the hotel the esteemed National Trust Award.
Area Info –
- Marion Square 0.1 miles
- Wragg Square 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum 0.3 miles
- Children s Museum of the Lowcountry 0.3 miles
- Wraggs Mall 0.3 miles
- Aiken Rhett House 0.4 miles
- Morris Island Lighthouse 0.4 miles
- Confederate Museum 0.5 miles
- Cannon Park 0.5 miles
- One Of A Kind 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Washington Park 0.7 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park 0.8 miles
- Charleston City Marina 1 miles
- The Citadel Archives and Museum 1.5 miles
- The Citadel Daniel Museum 1.5 miles
- The Citadel 1.7 miles
- USS Yorktown State Park 1.7 miles
- Charleston Harbor Marina 1.8 miles
- Patriots Point Links 2.2 miles
- I'on Club 3.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Halls Chophouse Restaurant 0.2 miles
- City Market Market 1 miles
- Charleston International Airport 9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar
Food: American, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Francis Marion Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Charleston
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 17 per day.
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Francis Marion Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Reservations with more than 10 rooms may be cancelled by the property. Please contact the hotel directly to reserve more than 10 rooms.
A crib, roll-away bed, and small refrigerator are provided upon request based on availability.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.