French Quarter Inn
166 Church Street, Historic District, Charleston, SC 29401, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 259 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe King Room
King Suite with Balcony
Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Corner King Room with Terrace
Luxury Queen Suite with Terrace
Luxury King Suite with Balcony
Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds
Traditional Queen Room - Disable Access
Traditional King Room
Deluxe Terrace Suite
Premium Queen Suite with Balcony
In the heart of historic Charleston, our hotel is close to many of the city’s famous shops and world-class restaurants. French Quarter Inn has received several awards including 2015 U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotels and 2015 Travel + Leisure 500
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- One Of A Kind 0 miles
- Charleston City Market 0.1 miles
- Rainbow Market Shopping Center 0.1 miles
- Confederate Museum 0.1 miles
- Lime Blue 0.2 miles
- Old Slave Mart Museum 0.2 miles
- Washington Park 0.2 miles
- Washington Square 0.2 miles
- Charleston City Hall 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marion Square 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum 0.7 miles
- Cannon Park 0.9 miles
- Charleston City Marina 1.3 miles
- Charleston Harbor Marina 1.4 miles
- Patriots Point Links 1.8 miles
- The Citadel Archives and Museum 2 miles
- The Citadel Daniel Museum 2.1 miles
- The Citadel 2.2 miles
- I'on Club 3.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sushi Blue Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Charleston International Airport 9.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 Reasons to Choose French Quarter Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Yoga Classes
- Massage (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 35 per person per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night for extra beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
French Quarter Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.