101 20th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1136 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Graduate Nashville! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated in Nashville, 450 yards from Vanderbilt University, Graduate Nashville features a rooftop bar with skyline views, a restaurant, and a karaoke bar. Located around 1.1 miles from The Parthenon, the hotel with free WiFi is also 1.4 miles away from Bridgestone Arena. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk.
All rooms at the hotel have air conditioning and a desk.
A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at Graduate Nashville. At the Poindexter cafè you can enjoy hot beverages.
Ryman Auditorium is 1.4 miles from the accommodation, while Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 8.7 miles from Graduate Nashville.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Is the pool open now with COVID restrictions? Can you smoke on the balcony?Graduate Nashville is a non-smoking property and smoking is not permitted on the rooftop.Answered on 14 August 2020
- Is this the hotel with the Dolly Parton rooftop bar/lounge?Yes! White Limozeen, our rooftop bar and restaurant, is located on our 12th floor! Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.Answered on 21 February 2021
- How do I book dinner or pool reservations at White Limozeen?Reservations can be booked on Resy by searching "White Limozeen" (reservations strongly recommended).Answered on 23 August 2020
- Do you have a pool? If so, is it an indoor or outdoor?The Governor's Pool at White Limozeen is a heated outdoor pool located on our rooftop! Reservations can be made on resy!Answered on 27 July 2021
- Is there a shuttle that takes you from the hotel to downtown and to the Grand Ole Opry?Unfortunately, we do not offer any shuttle services at the moment. However, you can book our White Limousine Experience on our web site!Answered on 18 August 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole
Open for: Cocktail hour
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Graduate Nashville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Graduate Nashville
Check-in at Graduate Nashville is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Graduate Nashville offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
From the nearest airport, you can get to Graduate Nashville by:
- Car 15min
The prices at Graduate Nashville may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Graduate Nashville can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Graduate Nashville has 3 restaurants:
- Poindexter Coffee
- Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole
- White Limozeen
Room options at Graduate Nashville include:
Graduate Nashville is 1.6 miles from the centre of Nashville.