Featuring a bistro and a rooftop terrace with a fireplace, this hotel is a 3-minute walk to San Luis Obispo shops, cafes and art galleries. Modern industrial design elements are featured throughout.
Select suites feature a private balcony at Granada Hotel & Bistro. Featuring plush bathrobes, each room is styled in antique Persian rugs, hardwood floors, brick walls, original artwork and a flat-screen TV. Bigelow and Kiki De Monteparsse spa products are featured in each private bathroom.
Exposed brick walls and restored hardwood floors are featured throughout the Granada Hotel. A lavish indoor lounge with a fireplace and Persian rugs are featured. A book library is available. Free bike rental is also provided.
Featuring outdoor seating, Spanish and Latin American cuisine is served at the Bistro. Inspired by Spanish and Latin American cusine, traditional and fusion dishes are provided.
Baileyana Winery is 5 miles away and Talley Vineyards is 12 miles from Granada Hotel & Bistro. Pismo State Beach is 18 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is it possible to arrange for coffee with cream and maybe some juice or yogurt in the room? Thanks, LisaBreakfast is included with your stay and is available from 7-10am in the lounge. Our front desk agents would be happy to deliver any breakfast items to your room upon request.Answered on May 13, 2021
- i have an electric car and need to charge it. marsh street garage? is there a charge for me as a guest?Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the 871 Marsh Street Parking Structure located only a few blocks away from the hotel. The price estimate is $3.00 for 2 hours.Answered on May 13, 2021
- Do you offer room service and breakfast? Is the roof top bistro open for business? Thanks!Breakfast is included with your stay and is available 7-10am. In addition, we offer full room service during Bistro and Granada Goods business hours. Lastly, we can reserve tables on our terrace for hotel guests Friday and Saturday upon request.Answered on May 13, 2021
- Is it dog friendlyWe do not allow pets.Answered on November 28, 2021
- I am looking for connecting rooms or a suite with two bed rooms. Do you have that?We do not offer any rooms with two beds. As for connecting rooms, we do have two rooms that are connected by a shared patio.Answered on May 13, 2021
Food: American, Local
Open for: Brunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Granada Hotel & Bistro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The front desk staff is available from 7 am to 11 pm. Contact the property's front desk prior to arrival for after-hours check-in procedures.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Granada Hotel & Bistro of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Granada Hotel & Bistro
Granada Hotel & Bistro is 1,300 feet from the center of San Luis Obispo.
Granada Hotel & Bistro has 1 restaurant:
- Granada Bistro
Granada Hotel & Bistro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
The prices at Granada Hotel & Bistro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Granada Hotel & Bistro by:
- Car 9min
Check-in at Granada Hotel & Bistro is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Granada Hotel & Bistro include: