81-2026 Haku Nui Road, Captain Cook, HI 96704, United States of America –
Halemalu is a bit different than your normal hotel. We are located on a private 5 acre estate in the rural mountain farmlands of cool South Kona. We are not a big fancy resort but we do offer a clean casual family home style living experience.
Area Info –
- Amy B.H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden 0.6 miles
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm 0.6 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Park 1.5 miles
- Hikiau Heiau State Monument 1.5 miles
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park 1.6 miles
- Captain Cook Monument 1.7 miles
- Kealakekua Bay 2.2 miles
- The Painted Church 3 miles
- St. Benedict Roman Catholic Church 4.1 miles
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park 5.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kona Surf School 7 miles
- Kahaluu Beach 7.2 miles
- White Sand Beach 7.7 miles
- Keauhou Shopping Center 9.1 miles
- Magic Sands 10.9 miles
- Hulihee Palace 11.2 miles
- Ahu'ena Heiau 11.5 miles
- Hulihe‘e Palace State Monument 11.6 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 14.6 miles
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 14.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supermarket 1 miles
- Restaurant 1 miles
- Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Kona International Airport 18.6 miles
- Hilo Airport 58.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Halemalu Kona
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Halemalu will contact you after booking with further information.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Halemalu Kona of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: W05645526-01