Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Chesterfield
5 McBride and Son Center Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63005, United States of America –
One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking
Non-Smoking Suite with Whirlpool
King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking
Non-Smoking Study Room with Sofa Bed
King Room - Hearing Access
King Room - Mobility/ Hearing Access
King Room - Disability Access
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Access
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking
4 Reasons to Choose Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Chesterfield
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis 8.7 miles
- Six Flags St. Louis 11.5 miles
- Six Flags Over Mid-America 11.5 miles
- Woodbine Center Shopping Center 12.4 miles
- Grant's Farm 15.7 miles
- The Loop 15.8 miles
- Thomas Jefferson Library 15.9 miles
- Washington University in St. Louis 16 miles
- University of Missouri–St. Louis 16.1 miles
- Saint Louis Art Museum 16.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Louis Zoo 17 miles
- Forest Park (St. Louis) 17.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wal-Mart Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Schnucks Supermarket 3.5 miles
- Brick House Restaurant 0.1 miles
- I-Hop Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Culvers Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lambert - St. Louis International Airport 13.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Chesterfield takes special requests – add in the next step!
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests must be at least 21 year of age or older to check-in at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The property will be undergoing renovations from Mon, Jun 19, 2017 until Sat, Jun 30, 2018. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.