Nestled in a canyon 6.5 miles from the highway, Hidden Canyon Retreat is a 30 minutes' drive away from Great Basin National Park. Hidden Canyon Retreat offers BBQ facilities and a garden. A hot tub is available for guests. The property features a shared lounge.
At the hotel, each air-conditioned room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a wardrobe.
The accommodations offers a breakfast voucher to use in our on-site grocery store or exchanged for a sack breakfast.
Hidden Canyon Retreat offers a children's playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hotel including stargazing, hiking and bird watching.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do dogs need to be on a leash?Yes. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. We have one pet friendly room at our facility. Please call for details. Thanks.Answered on 15 March 2021
- Hi, does the King accessibility room have a sofabed? Does it have a stove/cooktop and utensils?Hi. None of our rooms have sofa beds. This room sleeps up to two people as a standard or up to four people as a suite. Yes, it has a single induction hotplate and an oven and plates/bowls/cups/utensils. There are BBQs outside as well.Answered on 30 August 2022
- Hi, We have 2 adults and 4 children and 1 baby who sleeps in a pack & play. I feel as though the deluxe double room would be perfect for us. Would it be ok if 1 or 2 of our kids sleep on the floor or couch?Hello! Unfortunately, our county does not allow any person on the floor and none of our couches are pull-outs. County regulation is two people per bed = occupancy. You would need to reserve a suite with 3 beds in order to stay with us. Thanks!Answered on 8 October 2022
- I'd like to reserve a room for two nights the 21st and 22nd of August. Can we get the room that permits pets- two small dogs under 15 LBSHello, you may book the ADA room and then let us know. Please know you MUST confirm with us that you are bringing a dog(s) so the room is properly prepped - reserving that room is not sufficient. The pet fee is $25 per pet per night. Thank you.Answered on 12 August 2022
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Sitting area
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hidden Canyon Retreat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hidden Canyon Retreat of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hidden Canyon Retreat
Hidden Canyon Retreat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Guests staying at Hidden Canyon Retreat can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Hidden Canyon Retreat is 9.3 miles from the center of Baker.
Check-in at Hidden Canyon Retreat is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hidden Canyon Retreat on this page.
Yes, Hidden Canyon Retreat is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hidden Canyon Retreat include:
The prices at Hidden Canyon Retreat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.