950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22203, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 738 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Nestled in the upscale Ballston area, and adjacent to a Washington, D.C. metro station, this hotel offers elegant accommodations, complete with all the latest technologies, only minutes from major attractions.
The Hilton Arlington is conveniently connected to the Ballston Common Mall shopping center as well as a number of office buildings by a skywalk. The Ballston metro station, instantly taking guests to the heart of downtown Washington, D.C. is also located within walking distance.
After a long day, guests at the Arlington Hilton can relax on signature Serenity beds and enjoy an in-room movie on flat-screen TVs. With an on-site restaurant as well as a state-of-the-art business center, guests have access to everything needed for an enjoyable stay.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you offer free parking to guests, if not how much per night? and is that subject to the hotel tax?Thank you for your inquiry. Parking is $20.00 per night. It is a flat fee. No more fees or taxes added.Answered on 6 September 2020
- is there a mandatory fee ?Only room and tax is mandatory. However, a $50.00 additional hold on the credit card ias taken at check in anticipation for incidentals. This is la..Answered on 2 February 2021
- Can i request a ground floor room .Lower floor is 3rd floor, There are no rooms in ground floor where our lobby is locatedAnswered on 2 February 2021
- How much is parkingThank you for your inquiry. SP+ Parking applies a $20.00 overnight fee.Answered on 6 September 2020
- we need complementary breakfastThank you for your inquiry. Our hotel currently offers a limited menu with a Grab & Go option for $12.95 + tax. There is an option to make a room res..Answered on 6 September 2020
- Still looking?
DAN & BRADS
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Arlington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
DAN & BRADS: Closed from Wed, Nov 18, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Bar is closed from Wed, Nov 18, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about Hilton Arlington
Check-in at Hilton Arlington is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hilton Arlington has 1 restaurant:
- DAN & BRADS
Hilton Arlington offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bike tours
The prices at Hilton Arlington may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hilton Arlington can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hilton Arlington is 1.6 miles from the center of Arlington.
Room options at Hilton Arlington include: