Hilton New York Fashion District
152 West 26th Street, Chelsea, New York City, NY 10001, United States of America –
Queen Room- High Floor
King Room- High Floor
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Double Room with Two Double Beds- High Floor
5 Reasons to Choose Hilton New York Fashion District
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Hilton New York Fashion District is a modern, full-service hotel that was built in April 2010 and features four-star amenities and service. This upscale hotel is located on West 26th Street (just off 7th Avenue) and boasts an address in the heart of Manhattan's fashion epicenter that is only steps from the Empire State Building, Macy's at Herald Square, Madison Square Garden, The Fashion Institute of Technology, Chelsea Piers plus many restaurants and bars. The hotel is also just 15 blocks from Times Square, Broadway theaters, Jacob Javits Convention Center and easily accessible by taxi, subway or bus to Midtown, Downtown and trendy neighborhoods such as SoHo, TriBeCa and Greenwich Village. The hotel offers 280 stylish, fashion-themed guest rooms with contemporary amenities including a 37-inch flat-screen television, iHome docking station, laptop-sized safe and cordless telephone. RARE Bar & Grill is located in the hotel lobby and offers an array of gourmet hamburgers, salads and fresh seafood dishes. Take in New York City’s skyline from RARE View, the hotel's trendy rooftop lounge.
Area Info –
- Fashion Institute of Technology 0.1 miles
- 28th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line 0.1 miles
- 23rd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line 0.2 miles
- 23rd Street IND Sixth Avenue Line 0.2 miles
- 23rd Street IND Eighth Avenue Line 0.3 miles
- 28th Street BMT Broadway Line 0.3 miles
- Penn Station South 0.3 miles
- Manhattan Mall Shopping Center 0.3 miles
- Madison Square Garden 0.3 miles
- Museum of Sex 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Empire State Building 0.5 miles
- Times Square 0.9 miles
- Grand Central Station 1 miles
- Rockefeller Center 1.2 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 1.4 miles
- Central Park 1.9 miles
- Ground Zero 2.7 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 2.8 miles
- Statue of Liberty 4.7 miles
- Yankee Stadium 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Argo Tea Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 6.7 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 10.4 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 12.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Rare Bar & Grill
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 65 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton New York Fashion District accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.