Historic Apartments at Merchants Cafe & Saloon
109 Yesler Way, Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA 98104, United States of America –
Area Info –
- Smith Tower 0.1 miles
- Pioneer Square Station 0.1 miles
- Seattle City Hall 0.2 miles
- Columbia Center 0.2 miles
- King Street Station 0.3 miles
- Seattle Center Monorail 0.3 miles
- International District/Chinatown Station 0.3 miles
- Seattle Public Library-Central 0.3 miles
- University Street Station 0.4 miles
- Benaroya Hall 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.5 miles
- CenturyLink Field 0.5 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 0.6 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.6 miles
- Port of Seattle 1.2 miles
- Space Needle 1.4 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 1.5 miles
- Seattle Center 1.6 miles
- Seattle Asian Art Museum 2.1 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 14.9 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Historic Apartments at Merchants Cafe & Saloon takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Historic Apartments at Merchants Cafe & Saloon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note: A nightclub borders the apartment, and is open on Fridays and Saturdays.
Please note: Charge from apartment will appear on credit statement as DarcRock LLC.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 109 Yesler Way, Seattle 98104.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.