Featuring a garden, BBQ area and views of lake, Historic Hotel Nichols is located in South Haven, a 12-minute walk from Dyckman Beach. The property is around a 12-minute walk from Woodman Beach, 0.7 miles from North Beach and 2 miles from Indian Grove. The accommodation has a spa center, free WiFi throughout the property and family rooms.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all rooms at Historic Hotel Nichols have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also offer a seating area. At the accommodation all rooms have bed linen and towels.
Historic Hotel Nichols has a terrace.
Maple Grove Corners is 2.8 miles from the hotel, while Sanko Landing Strip is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, 55 miles from Historic Hotel Nichols.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
North Beach9.1 Wonderful beach1,950 feet from property
Woodman Beach8.7 Excellent beach2,050 feet from property
Dyckman Beach8.7 Excellent beach2,050 feet from property
Oak Street Beach9.0 Wonderful beach2,300 feet from property
South Beach8.9 Excellent beach2,800 feet from property
Newcome Beach8.5 Very good beach4,150 feet from property
- We have a golden retriever, is there an additional fee for having a dog?Yes, there are only 4 rooms that are pet friendly and there is a $50 fee for pets,this is to cover the additional cleaning of the room after your stayAnswered on June 25, 2020
- Is free parking available on site or nearby?Good Afternoon We do not have onsite parking but all of the city parking in South Haven is free all day/ night. We have street parking in front and ..Answered on March 17, 2021
- Do you have WiFiHello, Yes, we offer free wi-fi for all hotel guests. Thank you, Maegan SvitaAnswered on September 18, 2022
- I have painted a 9"x12" acrylic painting of the garden patio. I have no way to show you a picture to see if you would be interested in purchasing my p..Hello, I am interested in seeing it. Can you please send me the ebay link? Thank you, MaeganAnswered on January 25, 2022
- Where do you recommend parking?Hello, I would start on Quaker street which is along the hotel's south end. Street parking on this road is ok during the day and overnight. There are ..Answered on June 23, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Historic Hotel Nichols accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Historic Hotel Nichols
From the nearest airport, you can get to Historic Hotel Nichols by:
- Car 55min
Historic Hotel Nichols offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Happy hour
The nearest beach is 1,500 feet from Historic Hotel Nichols.
Check-in at Historic Hotel Nichols is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at Historic Hotel Nichols may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Historic Hotel Nichols include:
Guests staying at Historic Hotel Nichols can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Historic Hotel Nichols is 650 feet from the center of South Haven.