3905 Main Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 17 years of age)
Master Queen Studio
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Fireplace
Deluxe King Room
Studio King Room
Walking distance to the Mammoth Village, golf course and events. Nearby restaurants and nightlife.
Property surroundings –
- Eagle Express (15) 1 miles
- Village Gondola 1.1 miles
- Chair 8 1.2 miles
- Chair 22 1.5 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 1.6 miles
- Chair 20 1.7 miles
- Chair 25 1.7 miles
- Chair 9 2 miles
- Chair 21 2.4 miles
- Chair 5 2.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 2.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 2.5 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 2.8 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 3 miles
- Panorama Gondola 3.1 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 3.1 miles
- Chair 23 3.1 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 3.2 miles
- Chair 12 3.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Clocktower Cellar Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- The Underground Lounge Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Mammoth Brewery Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Angel's Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Market 1 miles
- The Mogul Restaurant 1 miles
- Roberto's Cantina Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Von's Grocery Supermarket 1.5 miles
- The Village Gondola Ski lift 0.2 miles
- Canyon Lodge Ski lift 1.5 miles
- Mammoth Lakes Basin Lake 3 miles
- Main Lodge Ski lift 4.5 miles
- Devils Postpile National Monument Mountain 13 miles
- Mono Lake Lake 30 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Holiday Haus
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most popular facilities
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 5 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.