3905 Main Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 17 years of age)
Master Queen Studio
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Fireplace
Deluxe King Room
Studio King Room
Walking distance to the Mammoth Village, golf course and events. Nearby restaurants and nightlife.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Village Gondola 0.2 miles
- Eagle Express 15 1 miles
- Chair 8 1.2 miles
- Chair 22 1.5 miles
- Roller Coaster Express 4 1.6 miles
- Chair 20 1.7 miles
- Chair 25 1.7 miles
- Cloud Nine Express 2 miles
- Chair 9 2 miles
- Chair 21 2.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- High Five Express 2.4 miles
- Gold Rush Express 10 2.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express 2 2.5 miles
- Upper Panorama Gondola 2.7 miles
- Face Lift Express 3 2.8 miles
- Thunder Bound Express 3 miles
- Broadway Express 1 3.1 miles
- Lower Panorama Gondola 3.1 miles
- Discovery Chair 11 3.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Clocktower Cellar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- The Underground Lounge Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Mammoth Brewery Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Angel\'s Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Market 1 miles
- The Mogul Restaurant 1 miles
- Roberto\'s Cantina Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Von\'s Grocery Supermarket 1.5 miles
- The Village Gondola Ski lift 0.2 miles
- Canyon Lodge Ski lift 1.5 miles
- Mammoth Lakes Basin Lake 3 miles
- Main Lodge Ski lift 4.5 miles
- Devils Postpile National Monument Mountain 13 miles
- Mono Lake Lake 30 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Haus
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 5 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Haus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.