Mountain Home Inn
963 Highway 62 East, Mountain Home, AR 72653, United States of America – Good location – show map
Located amid the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the Econo Lodge in Mountain Home, AR is near Big Creek Golf Club and Lake Norfolk. This hotel also offers easy access to Bull Shoals Caverns, Buffalo River Rafting and excellent fishing opportunities at White River.
Guests of the Econo Lodge hotel are invited to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant, Salsa’s Grill. Other amenities include:Free continental breakfast, Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Access to copy and fax services.
All guest rooms offer cable television, a coffee maker, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and whirlpool.
This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do we have to be there at 3 on or how long can we hold it of we come in at 7pmuntil Midnight. 12.00 AMAnswered on 28 December 2020
- Your pics show a hot tub in the room, do you have a hot tub room, if so what is the price, and do you have a public hot tub. I only see a drive shown..We have rooms with jacuzzi in them yes. Not for public use just for the people in the room to use. There is an outdoor pool for public use within the ..Answered on 24 May 2021
- Is the pool openOnly opens From May to SeptemberAnswered on 28 December 2020
- Are these rooms on bottom floor? One guest has a prosthetic leg. Bottom floor would be easierYes, We have those types of rooms at bottom floorAnswered on 28 December 2020
- Do we need to let you know a out our dog who will be traveling with us. She is a 7lb Yorkie with kennel.Yes Please. We have limited pet friendly rooms.Answered on 28 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Washing machine
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mountain Home Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mountain Home Inn
Mountain Home Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Mountain Home Inn include:
Check-in at Mountain Home Inn is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Mountain Home Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Mountain Home Inn on this page.
Yes, Mountain Home Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mountain Home Inn is 1.3 miles from the center of Mountain Home.