Cape Winds Resort
657 West Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601, United States of America – Great location - show map
Area Info – Great location - show map
- St Francis Xavier Church 1.7 miles
- John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum 1.8 miles
- Veterans Memorial Park 2.2 miles
- John F Kennedy Memorial 2.2 miles
- Sea Gull Beach 4 miles
- Bass River Golf Course 6.2 miles
- The Links 9 at Bayberry Hills Golf Course 6.4 miles
- West Dennis Beach 6.8 miles
- Eastern Beach 7.4 miles
- Heritage Museums & Gardens 11.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- South Cape Beach State Park 11.8 miles
- Sandwich Glass Museum 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Misaki Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Seaside Pub On Main Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- Eclectic Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- Gringo's Mexican Restaurant Restaurant 1.7 miles
- Martha's Vineyard Airport 23.6 miles
- Nantucket Memorial Airport 30.3 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport 33 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cape Winds Resort
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Game Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 5 per person per night for extra beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Cape Winds Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.