Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago
100 West Monroe Street, Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL 60603, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1085 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Chicago
Located in Chicago’s famed Theater District, Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago is within 10 minutes' walk of State Street shopping and the Art Institute of Chicago. This hotel features a rooftop bar with panoramic views of the city skyline.
Each room features modern décor inspired by the character of Chicago and is fitted with Egyptian cotton bedding and a 42-inch flat-screen TV with Bluetooth and personal device streaming connectivity. A coffee maker and refrigerator are included for guests' convenience.
The Chicago Hyatt Centric has a 24-hour fitness center with personal TVs on each treadmill. The hotel includes multiple contemporary meeting spaces with state-of-the-art business amenities. The Corner, on the 3rd floor of the hotel, offers a games area, fireplace and a large flat-screen TV in a living area space for guests to relax and play.
This historic Hyatt Centric is 650 feet from CIBC Theater, 1,300 feet from Willis Tower and an 8-minute walk away from Millennium Park. Chicago O'Hare International Airport is 16 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you be 19 and book a room ?You have to be 21.Answered on 16 December 2020
- What is your pet policy and fees?Good afternoon, our property does accept pets, however, there's a one-time $100 pet fee.Answered on 1 May 2022
- Do you have jacuzzi or tubs?There are bath tubs in our Deluxe Double Queen Rooms or the accessible rooms. They are not Jacuzzi's.Answered on 14 January 2021
- is parking included?Parking is not included in your room rate. We recommend using an app called SpotHero to look for public garages adjacent to the hotel. You can come ..Answered on 10 March 2021
- Hi there, our plane arrives in Chicago very early. Can you store our bags before check-in time so we can explore the city? ThanksOf course! We are always happy to store luggage upon arrival, as well as during check out if you would like to continue exploring the city on day of ..Answered on 18 August 2022
- Still looking?
Food: American, French
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago
Room options at Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago include:
The prices at Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago is 1,950 feet from the center of Chicago.
Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Check-in at Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago has 1 restaurant: