Hyatt Place Long Island City
27-03 43rd Ave, Long Island City, Queens, NY 11101, United States of America – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Queens – Great location - show map
Ideally located in the middle of Queens, Hyatt Place Long Island City offers free WiFi and a fitness center. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.9 mi from Gantry Plaza State Park and around a 20-minute walk from Museum of Moving Image. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk.
Citi Field is 5 mi from the hotel, while Arthur Ashe Stadium is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does your hotel offer a shuttle to and from LaGuardia Airport?Hello, we do not provide any shuttles to the airports. It is recommend to take a taxi.Answered on 23 July 2020
- Hallo I would like to know how long does it take to get to ny and how I can get there from my our hotelHello, Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place Log Island City. The average time that it takes to get from our location into Manhattan is 15 minutes by Tra..Answered on 1 January 2020
- Are there any connecting rooms if I book two rooms?If you would like the connecting rooms, you will need to reserve for King bedroom suite and a queen double room. Please note if you do book with us to..Answered on 27 January 2021
- What are the check in and check out timesHello, Our check in time is at 3 PM. The checkout time is 12 PM. Thank you.Answered on 23 March 2021
- do you have wifi in room free of chargeHello, We have complimentary Wifi for all of our guests. Thank you.Answered on 19 February 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Place Long Island City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A security deposit of USD 50 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
FAQs about Hyatt Place Long Island City
Room options at Hyatt Place Long Island City include:
Hyatt Place Long Island City is 2.3 miles from the center of Queens.
The prices at Hyatt Place Long Island City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hyatt Place Long Island City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Hyatt Place Long Island City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
Hyatt Place Long Island City has 1 restaurant:
- The Placery
Check-in at Hyatt Place Long Island City is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Hyatt Place Long Island City is popular with guests booking family stays.