Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 513 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa.
Room Selected at Check In
Double Room with Partial Ocean View
King Room with Ocean View
King Room - Disability Access
Club Double Room
Deluxe King Suite with Ocean View
Suite Ocean Front
One Queen and One Double Bed with Resort View
Club King Room
King Room with Partial Ocean View
King Room with Mountain View
Double Room with Mountain View
Premium Double Room
King Room with Oceanfront View
King Room with Resort View
Premium King Room
Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean View
Double Room with Two Double Beds - Oceanfront View
Ocean View Suite
6 Reasons to Choose Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lahaina
Discover the ultimate Kaanapali Beach hotel - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. Surrounded by 40 lush, beachfront acres, our breathtaking Maui hotel presents an astonishing array of delightful ways to spend your days and nights. Frolic in our water playground, pamper yourself at the spa, play championship golf and tennis, scuba, ride the waves, even spend an evening with the heavens. Feast on the beauty of nature, on our priceless art collection, and in our delectable restaurants. Indulge in all we have to offer to create your own perfect Maui resort getaway. Oceanfront views, delightful pools with serene swans and cascading waterfalls are only the beginning of the extraordinary dining experiences that await you at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa. Choose the style and flavors to suit your mood from our international selection of Maui Hawaii restaurants, including classic American, Pacific Rim and, of course, our renowned traditional Luau extravaganza. Spectacular scenery, delicious cuisine and world-class service combine to make every visit to our Kaanapali Beach Maui restaurants and bars an occasion to remember.
Area Info –
- Hanakaoo Beach Park 0.2 miles
- Drums of the Pacific Lu au 0.4 miles
- Kaanapali Golf Courses 0.4 miles
- Whalers Village Museum 0.7 miles
- Wahiku Park 0.9 miles
- Ka anapali Beach 0.9 miles
- Whalers Village Shopping Center 1 miles
- Royal Kaanapali Golf Course 1.2 miles
- Lahaina Snuba 1.4 miles
- Lahaina Cannery Shopping Center 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Front Street Lahaina 2.6 miles
- Lahaina Historic District 2.6 miles
- Lahaina Banyan Court 2.7 miles
- Lahaina Boat Harbor 2.7 miles
- Kapalua Plantation Course 6.1 miles
- Iao Needle State Monument 9.6 miles
- Iao Valley State Park 9.7 miles
- Kahului Airport 16.8 miles
- Hana Airport 44.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 75 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There are parking fees for self parking and valet parking. Contact the property for more details.
Resort Services Program
A daily resort fee of USD 32.00 + 4.166% tax provides the following services and amenities to enhance the guest experience.
· Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
· Filtered water and ice machines located on every guestroom floor and throughout the resort
· 24-hr access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
· Complimentary cultural programs including lei making and hula lessons
· Wildlife tours, penguin and Koi feedings
· Complimentary local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
· In-room coffee and tea
· Complimentary yoga/fitness classes daily
· Resort shuttle service in the Ka’anapali area
· One-hour daily tennis or basketball court time; tennis balls, racquets and basketballs included
· Lei greeting upon arrival
· PressReader: Access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
· 10% off Macy’s at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort
· 25% discount on Greens Fees at Ka’anapali Golf Curses (Royal and Kai Courses)**
· Complimentary Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui**
· Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 518 2777 for 24 hour assistance**
· Discounted pricing for in-house guests at Drums of the Pacific Lu’au
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-163-066-8800-01