Pier 66 Resort & Marina
2301 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, United States of America –
Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access
Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access
King Room with Disability Access
Tower Dlx 2 Doubles
Dlx Lanai 2 Doubles
Garden/Marina 1 Kng
Tower High 2Dbls
Tower Corner King Room
Marina Ltd 2 Dbl
Tower High 1King
Dlx Lanai 1 King
Tower Dlx 1 King
Tower Corner Double Room
Marina Ltd 1King
Garden/Marina 1 Dbl
In 1950, Phillips Petroleum purchased 22 acres of swampland for the purpose of building a full-service gas station for watercraft. Soon after, a luxury marina facility and yacht club were developed. In 1957, Philips Petroleum opened the 100-room Pier Sixty-Six hotel, followed by the 17-story hotel tower in 1965. The “timeless crown” on top of the tower is one of the most famous and majestic cocktail lounges in South Florida, offering guests breathtaking views as the floor slowly circulated at a rate of one revolution every 66 minutes Today.... Set on 22 acres of landscaped gardens overlooking a marina, this upscale hotel is 2.8 miles from shopping on Las Olas Boulevard and 3.7 miles from the Broward Center for the Performing Arts. The polished rooms and suites offer flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers and minifridges. Standard rooms feature marina views, while upgraded rooms and suites have private ocean-view balconies. Suites also add separate living areas. WiFi is available for a fee. The 5 restaurants include a high-end steakhouse and a cocktail lounge. There's also a 3-pool complex with cabanas, a gym and tennis courts, plus a spa, meeting space and a free beach shuttle.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Pier 66 Marina 0.1 miles
- Everglades Marina 0.4 miles
- Lauderdale Marina 0.4 miles
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale 0.5 miles
- Turning Basin 0.6 miles
- Marina del Mar 0.7 miles
- Lauderdale Yacht Club Marina 0.7 miles
- Southport Shopping Center 0.9 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park 1 miles
- South Beach Park 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- International Swimming Hall of Fame 1.2 miles
- City of Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Marina 1.4 miles
- Las Olas Boulevard 1.7 miles
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale 2.2 miles
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts 2.5 miles
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Shopping Center 2.5 miles
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens 2.5 miles
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 7 miles
- Isle of Capri Casino and Race Track 8.8 miles
- Palm Aire Country Club 8.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pier 66 Restaurant 0 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport 3.1 miles
- Miami International Airport 23.4 miles
- Palm Beach International Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Grille 66 & Bar
Food: American, Steakhouse
Open for: Dinner
Orchids Pool Bar
Food: American, Seafood
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
No additional info available
6 Reasons to Choose Pier 66 Resort & Marina
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Fort Lauderdale
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 25 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Pier 66 Resort & Marina accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.