Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, United States of America – Great location - show map
Located in Sonoma's Wine Country, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country features an outdoor pool and hot tub. It features a bar and restaurant offering outdoor dining. The Russian River is 7.5 mi away.
A flat-screen TV, a desk and a seating area are provided in each air-conditioned room at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. Rooms include an iHome stereo system, an iPod docking station and a private bathroom with a relaxing granite bathtub. A coffee machine is also included in each room.
A 24-hour reception greets guests of Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. A fitness center and a business center are also available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and jogging trails.
This Mediterranean style hotel is just a short drive from 400 Sonoma County wineries. Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport is 8.1 mi away from this hotel. Bodega Bay is 21 mi away.
Brasserie is now Railroad Stop, open daily for breakfast.
Guests at the hotel can dine at Sonoma Cafe, which features light fare and an extensive wine list. If they prefer, guests can enjoy their wine by a cozy outdoor fire pit.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is fee for small dog$100 per stay.Answered on 21 October 2019
- Is the pool open?Yes but with limited seating. We are also asking all guest to wear mask at the pool and social distance with other guest as much as possibleAnswered on 31 July 2020
- Does restaurant serve dinner?Currently all F&B is closed at the hotel due to COVID-19. There are a lot of restaurants doing to go or out door dinning.Answered on 25 July 2020
- Do you offer late check out?Late checkout will depend on availability day of and charges may apply depending on the time of departure.Answered on 16 July 2022
- Do you have a double Queen room for 2 adultsHello, we do have available rooms with 2 queen bedsAnswered on 18 July 2022
- Still looking?
Railroad Stop Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Swimming pool toys
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Fenced pool
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Glass of local Cabernet or Sauvignon Blanc greeting each guest upon arrival
- Tasting at a wine partner - each of the 8 AVAs of Sonoma County have provided tastings for our guests
- Membership to Yoga Studio (0.5 miles away) during stay -participate in a series of classes and types of yoga
- Wine bikes and bike storage - cruiser style bicycles, equipped with helmet, lock and waiver are provided upon availability
- Tour of World Renowned Russian River Brewery
- Courtyard activities - Corn hole, Connect Four and other games provided for our guests in a Courtyard setting. S'more station each night from 17:00-19:00 and movies and concerts monthly
- Daily lobby activities including mixology tasting, culinary tasting, beer tasting, winery pouring, bloody mary & mimosa tasting/mix making class
- Cold bottled of water upon arrival and departure
- Pool toys-noodles, goggles, diving rings, floats, beach balls, and more
A destination fee of $35.00 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to every room each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. The destination fee includes access to fitness center, access to pool/jacuzzi, weekend yoga, Rodney Strong Vineyards two for one Tasting, Williamson Wines two for one tasting, Taft Street Winery two for one t, Fogbelt Brewing Company flight of four beers, bike with helmet, lock and waiver are provided upon availability, Courtyard activities; Corn Hole, Connect Four, Ping Pong.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country include:
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country has 2 restaurants:
- Railroad Stop Restaurant
- Sonoma Cafe
The prices at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country on this page.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is 2,450 feet from the center of Santa Rosa.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is popular with guests booking family stays.