913 Forest Trail, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 738 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Innsbruck Lodge.
Standard Single Room
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Eagle Express (15) 1.1 miles
- Village Gondola 1.1 miles
- Chair 8 1.2 miles
- Chair 22 1.5 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 1.6 miles
- Chair 20 1.6 miles
- Chair 25 1.8 miles
- Chair 9 2.1 miles
- Chair 21 2.3 miles
- Chair 5 2.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 2.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 2.5 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 2.8 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 3 miles
- Panorama Gondola 3 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 3 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 3.1 miles
- Chair 23 3.1 miles
- Chair 12 3.5 miles
- Chair 13 4.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- petra's bistro & wine bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Whiskey Creek Restaurant 0.6 miles
- base camp cafe Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Angel's Restaurant Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Vons Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Burgers Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Busy Bee General Store Market 0.1 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Mountain 1 miles
- Twin Lakes Lake 2.5 miles
- The Village Gondola Ski lift 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Innsbruck Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Innsbruck Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.