913 Forest Trail, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Standard Single Room
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Village Gondola 0.2 miles
- Eagle Express 15 1.1 miles
- Chair 7 1.1 miles
- Heimo's Express 1.2 miles
- Schoolyard Express 1.2 miles
- Poma 1.2 miles
- Canyon Express 1.2 miles
- Chair 8 1.2 miles
- Chair 22 1.5 miles
- Roller Coaster Express 4 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chair 20 1.6 miles
- Chair 25 1.8 miles
- Cloud Nine Express 2.1 miles
- Chair 9 2.1 miles
- Chair 21 2.3 miles
- High Five Express 2.4 miles
- Gold Rush Express 10 2.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express 2 2.5 miles
- Upper Panorama Gondola 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- petra\'s bistro & wine bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Whiskey Creek Restaurant 0.6 miles
- base camp cafe Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Angel\'s Restaurant Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Vons Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Burgers Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Busy Bee General Store Market 0.1 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Mountain 1 miles
- Twin Lakes Lake 2.5 miles
- The Village Gondola Ski lift 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Innsbruck Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Innsbruck Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Innsbruck Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.