Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
12 Clay Street, Newport, RI 02840, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 110 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Ivy Lodge
King Park Beach8.1 Very good beach2,750 feet from property
Belmont Beach9.0 Wonderful beach3,750 feet from property
Easton's Beach8.2 Very good beach3,900 feet from property
Gooseberry Beach8.3 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Bailey's Beach8.5 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
- Does this room have a jacuzzi tub?Some of the King Standard rooms do have a Jacuzzi tub. All the King Deluxe rooms have a Jacuzzi tub. If you request one, we will do our best to mee...Answered on April 1, 2021
- Are you accepting reservations from residents of New York? Looking to book a room for this weekend, which is a special event. (wife's birthday). Thank...We are perfectly fine accepting visitors from New York. No Problem. You can book direct if you like.Answered on July 15, 2020
- Do any of the rooms have microwaves?There are not microwaves in the rooms. We have one on site that we can have you use. Hope this helps Don Jursek/OwnerAnswered on December 9, 2019
- Is the spa tub big enough to accommodate 2 people Comfortably? Is it the triangular shaped tub?Hello All the whirlpool tubs are designed for two people. The Turret , Van Alen and Library rooms have larger tubs and the tubs are separate from t...Answered on October 6, 2020
- i would very much like to reserve a room for 2 nights, one person, Tuesday April 26 to Thursday April 28. While I'm fairly certain about this, things...We would wave the cancel fee for you. It is typically 100% of the stay cost. Feel free to book and not worry. THanks Don Jursek/OwnerAnswered on April 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Ivy Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Ivy Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ivy Lodge
Ivy Lodge is 1 miles from the center of Newport.
Check-in at Ivy Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ivy Lodge by:
- Car 40min
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Ivy Lodge.
Ivy Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Room options at Ivy Lodge include:
The prices at Ivy Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Ivy Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte