Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
37 Corey Road, Hancock, MA 01237, USA –
Property surroundings –
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 0.2 miles
- The Clark Art Institute 11.3 miles
- Tanglewood 14 miles
- Tanglewood Musical Center 14.1 miles
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health 14.3 miles
- Cranwell Spa & Golf Club 14.9 miles
- Norman Rockwell Museum 18.6 miles
- Pontoosuc Lake Lake 8.5 miles
- Albany International Airport 29.1 miles
- Bradley International Airport 52.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
John Harvard's Restaurant and Brewery
Open for: Dinner
4 reasons to choose Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fence around pool
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Ski-to-door access
- Ski equipment hire (on site)
- Ski school (Additional charge)
- Ski storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Mini-market on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 16:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.