This resort is located in Mammoth Lakes and is within 5 minutes' drive of the Inyo National Forest. It offers a golf course, a heated outdoor pool and a hot tub.
Juniper Springs Resort units include a kitchen and a balcony. The units are also equipped with a fireplace and DVD player.
Guests at the Juniper Springs Resort can have a cup of coffee at the Daily Grind.
Juniper Springs Resort offers an airport shuttle.
Juniper Springs is 5 hours' drive away from Yosemite National Park. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is 1.5 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
- Eagle Express 15 - 400 feet
- Chair 25 - 4,400 feet
- Poma - 4,600 feet
- Chair 8 - 4,650 feet
Most popular amenities
- How close are you to Yosemite National park ?The eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is an easy 30-minute drive of Mammoth traveling north on Highway 395 to Highway 120 (Tioga Road). Trave..Answered on January 1, 2020
- How far to yosemiteThe eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is an easy 30-minute drive of Mammoth traveling north on Highway 395 to Highway 120 (Tioga Road). Trave..Answered on January 1, 2020
- Is it ski in ski out?YesAnswered on December 16, 2019
- Are their laundry facilities?YesAnswered on December 16, 2019
- Hello, is it possible to add a roll away bed in 4persons bedroom?Hello, We do not offer roll-away beds at this property due to fire code restrictions.Answered on July 15, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Juniper Springs Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Juniper Springs Resort
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Juniper Springs Resort on this page.
Juniper Springs Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
From the nearest airport, you can get to Juniper Springs Resort by:
- Car 17min
Check-in at Juniper Springs Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Juniper Springs Resort include:
The prices at Juniper Springs Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Juniper Springs Resort is 0.7 miles from the center of Mammoth Lakes.