8351 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 477 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Junipine Resort.
Each of our condo style units are individually owned and they all have there own unique style. Every time you stay with us you may get a different unit, with its own special features! This resort lives deep into Oak Creek Canyon, with some of the most wonderful views you will ever gaze upon. The creek is within walking distance from any place on property. The enormous canyon walls can be seen at any angle, any where you go!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Chapel of the Holy Cross 9.2 miles
- Coconino County Fairgrounds 12.8 miles
- Walkup Skydome 16 miles
- Northern Arizona University 16.4 miles
- Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce 17.1 miles
- The North Pole Experience 17.4 miles
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center 17.8 miles
- Flagstaff Medical Center 18 miles
- Walnut Canyon National Monument 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Butterfly Garden Inn Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Restaurant 3.8 miles
- Indian Gardens Market Market 4.4 miles
- The Table at Junipine Restaurant 0 miles
- Snow Bowl Ski lift 30.5 miles
- Oak Creek River 0 miles
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport 12.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 Reasons to Choose Junipine Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Junipine Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note: The Junipine Cafe is open Wednesday through Friday from 11:00 until 20:00, Saturday from 08:00 util 20:00 and Sunday from 08:00 until 14:00. The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.