Kilauea House has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Volcano, 11 miles from Kilauea.
The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.
Guests at Kilauea House are welcome to enjoy snorkeling and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.
Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo is 28 miles from the accommodation, while University of Hawaii, Hilo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ellison Onizuka Kona International at Keāhole Airport, 106 miles from Kilauea House.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- Hi - very interested. I'd be looking to reserve for next weekend, 2/14-2/17. It looks like rain the whole time. Could that possibly be true?Aloha from Kilauea House, Hawaii weather is known to be quite variable. Because of the nearly constant trade winds, it can be raining on the windward side of the volcanic mountains and sunny on the leeward side at the same time. Higher elevations on the windward side tend to be wetter than lower elevations. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park encompasses multiple climate zones so we recommend a sweatshirt of jacket for the cooler temps here at 4,024 elevation and a packable rain jacket to take on and off during your hikes in the national park. We can guarantee a beautiful place to stay, an in-room Continental Breakfast, a private entrance, private full bath, comfy king-sized bed, Free WiFi and DirectTV, kitchenette with microwave, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and very close to all the volcano attractions - but we can't guarantee the weather. We look forward to welcoming you to Kilauea Volcano, Dean & Pamela (Your hosts)Answered on February 11, 2020
- Does the room have a private bath?Yes, your room features a private bath with a tub and shower. You also have a private entrance with a key to come and go when you wish. Our rooms also have DirectTV, Free WiFi, microwave, mini fridge, free continental breakfast, covered lanai and free parking. We are located in the quiet Volcano Golf & Country Club surrounded by Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. We look forward to your stay. Dean & Pam (Your Hosts)Answered on December 29, 2019
- We are thinking of 3 nights next February 2021 , my wife has some trouble with stairs, is their anyway at booking to reserve only a first floor room?Aloha, Yes, the B&B room is located on the first floor. There is a small covered bridge (like a ramp) leading to the covered back lani and separate private entrance to the room. We appreciate your interest in our B&B and hope to see you in the future! Your Hosts, Dean & PamelaAnswered on February 26, 2020
- Love the pictures of your bed and breakfast. We are a family of 3, son is 10 years old, Is that ok to stay in your room? Looking into staying middle of March. Mahalo.Aloha and Mahalo for your inquiry, Although we have had a few guests stay with us that had small children, the Kilauea House B&B is more suited towards couples. Each of our two rooms is furnished with a single king-sized bed and private entrance.Answered on January 5, 2022
- Does the property/rooms have air conditioningAloha, Kilauea House is located at 4,024 elevation. You can expect cool nights in the 50's Fahrenheit. Day time temperatures are in the mid 70's with low humidity. As such, no air conditioning is necessary. Mahalo Dean & PamAnswered on September 5, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Kilauea House
Guests staying at Kilauea House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Kilauea House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
Kilauea House is 2.2 miles from the center of Volcano.
The prices at Kilauea House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Kilauea House include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kilauea House by:
- Car 45min
Check-in at Kilauea House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.