Onyx Boston Downtown
155 Portland Street, West End, Boston, MA 02114, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1015 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Boston
This Boston luxury hotel is located in the Italian North End district, offers in-room spa services and is eco-friendly. It features a 24-hour gym and morning coffee and tea service.
The Kimpton Onyx Hotel provides guest rooms with iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. Deluxe linens and bathroom amenities are available in every room as well.
TD Garden sports arena, home to the Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics and the Boston Blazers, is less than a 5-minute walk away. Kimpton Onyx Hotel is steps from the North Train Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Boston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can u seethe fireworks from hereHi - you are unable to see the fireworks from the propertyAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Is there a fee for parking?We currently do not have parking on-property, but are offering discounted nightly rates at 2 nearby garages. These garages are a 5-minute walk to and ..Answered on 14 November 2020
- Does it have a mini fridge?Yes, all of our rooms have a mini fridge.Answered on 14 November 2020
- Is the parking free at this hotel?Parking is not included - please contact the hotel directly for details.Answered on 2 July 2021
- Do the current offsite parking options offer in and out privileges?Yes, the Beverly garage is $45 for 24 hours and offers unlimited in and out privileges.Answered on 27 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Bicycle rental
- Valet parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Onyx Boston Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Onyx Boston Downtown
Onyx Boston Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Onyx Boston Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Onyx Boston Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Onyx Boston Downtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Onyx Boston Downtown is 2,300 feet from the center of Boston.
Room options at Onyx Boston Downtown include: