Kona Seaside Hotel
75-5646 Palani Road, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States of America – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Kona Seaside Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona
Hawaiian owned and operated, this family property is great for the traveler on a budget. Each room offers a private lanai for sunrise or sunset viewing or you can venture to Splashers Restaurant just steps away to enjoy a hearty breakfast, or an afternoon brew. Perfectly located near the Kailua Pier, where world class fisherman come for Big time Marlin Fishing.
Kona Seaside Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ahu'ena Heiau 0 miles
- Hulihe‘e Palace State Monument 0.1 miles
- Mokuaikaua Church 0.2 miles
- Hulihee Palace 0.3 miles
- Magic Sands 0.5 miles
- Hawaii Gateway Energy Center 1.7 miles
- Keauhou Shopping Center 2.3 miles
- Big Island Country Club 2.8 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 3.1 miles
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- White Sand Beach 3.8 miles
- Kahaluu Beach 4.3 miles
- Kona Surf School 4.5 miles
- Amy B.H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden 11.6 miles
- Captain Cook Monument 11.8 miles
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park 12 miles
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm 12.1 miles
- Hikiau Heiau State Monument 12.2 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Park 12.3 miles
- Kona International Airport 7.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 7 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note: Breakfast-included rates are for 2 (two) guests per room. Breakfast can be purchased for any additional guests, including children, at the hotel.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-100-844-3392-01
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1050 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: