You're eligible for a Genius discount at La Jolla Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Jolla Resort offers accommodations in Islamorada, 2,650 feet from Upper Matecumbe Key. Free private parking is available on site.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.
There is a shared lounge at the property. This inn has a private beach area.
You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing.
Theater of the Sea on Islamorada is 2.3 mi from La Jolla Resort, while Windley Key is 2.7 mi from the property. Anne's Beach is 11 minutes' drive.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Our Private Keys Beach is right here at the resort. We have several Rooms, Cottage and Lodges that are right on the beach with a beautiful sitting ar..Answered on October 12, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Down in the Florida Keys, every day is a perfect beach holiday!Answered on December 3, 2019
- How many bathrooms are in the bungalow?2 bathrooms: 1 bathroom in each roomAnswered on October 12, 2019
- Can you snorkel onsite?Dear Guests, Yes you might snorkel onsite, but we do not provide the equipment. Regards, LaJolla TeamAnswered on April 20, 2021
- Do you have a dock for boatsYes-We can accomodate boats up to 25 ft L. There is an additional charge for the slip & reservation needs to be made over the phone directly at resortAnswered on June 22, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
La Jolla Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that jet skis and wave runners are not permitted on the property or around the dock.
Please contact the resort directly to discuss boat slip options and to reserve a boat slip for your vacation. Slips are available for USD 25 per night and include trailer storage. Boat slips require a reservation.
The property's on-site boat slips can accommodate skiffs up to twenty-five feet in length.
Please note bay boats, powerboats, or pontoon boats are not considered skiffs and may be too wide for the ramp.
The property recommends using the free public boat ramp located 2,650 feet south of the resort on Blackwood Drive or Indian Key Fill for larger boats.
Larger boats and/or vehicles: Guests need someone to drive the vehicle/trailer back to the resort, as this ramp does not have public parking.
Guests may also contact Founder's Park to drop a boat in for a small fee.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform La Jolla Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about La Jolla Resort
Room options at La Jolla Resort include:
La Jolla Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
- Private beach area
La Jolla Resort is 500 feet from the center of Islamorada.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at La Jolla Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at La Jolla Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, La Jolla Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.