Lake Front Cabins
32 Brenner Street, June Lake, CA 93529, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 122 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Lake Front Cabins.
We sit across the street from June Lake, the marina is our next-door neighbor. Located in the June Lake Village on a quiet street, a few blocks from the downtown shops and restaurants. Family and kids friendly large grassed picnic area overlooking June Lake.
Area Info –
- Chair 12 9.3 miles
- Panorama Gondola 9.3 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 9.3 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 9.3 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 9.3 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 9.3 miles
- Goldrush Express (10) 9.4 miles
- Chair 21 9.5 miles
- Chair 20 9.8 miles
- Chair 13 9.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chair 14 9.9 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 9.9 miles
- Chair 23 9.9 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 10 miles
- Yosemite Tioga Pass 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- June Lake General Store Market 0.2 miles
- Variety of Restaurants in the June Lake Loop Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Tiger Cafe, 2 blocks away Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Lee Vining Market Supermarket 10 miles
- Vons Supermarket 15 miles
- All of Californias Eastern Sierra Nevadas, plus Yosemite Mountain 0.2 miles
- June Lake, plus 4 others in the June Lake Loop Lake 0.2 miles
- Rush Creek plus many others in area River 1 miles
- June Mountain, 15 miles to Mammoth Mountain Ski lift 1.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Lake Front Cabins
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge Service
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note: This accommodation does not offer daily maid service. Upon departure guests should remove trash and wash dishes. Property will exchange towels, provide an extra supply of paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex and other amenities or arrange for housekeeping services.
The maximum number of guests include every person - child or infant, of any age, no exceptions.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.