The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt
444 Presidio Avenue, Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA 94116, United States of America – Great location - show map
A pet-friendly hotel in San Francisco's Pacific District, this property features comfortable guestrooms and easy access to popular attractions, including the Presidio.
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt offers a number of free Wi-Fi. The completely nonsmoking hotel also offers in-room flat-screen TVs and free coffee and tea service 24-hours a day.
Sacramento Street, offering unique shops and delicious restaurants is only a short stroll from the Laurel. The Golden Gate Bridge, Japantown and exciting Union Square are also a short drive away.
The Golden Gate Bridge is 2.9 mi away, while the Presidio is 2.1 mi away. Haight & Ashbury is 1.3 mi away, and Golden Gate Park is 1.5 mi from the The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Crissy Field East Beach8.2 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Crissy Field Beach8.3 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- Free parking ?Our overnight parking will move to $42/night plus tax with in- and out- privileges. Thank youAnswered on October 4, 2022
- Do any rooms have a view of the Golden Gate Bridge?While we have expansive city views looking east fr the building, Neither the Golden Gate nor the Bay Bridge is visible from the property. It is only ..Answered on February 7, 2022
- Does the king room have two beds? Looking for a room with one queen/king bed plus one twin/full bed. Any available options?Our rooms only offer one king or two double beds. The king will accommodate a roll-away bed at $25/night plus tax.Answered on December 22, 2021
- Do you have uncovered (no garage) parking available? We have a 20 foot long van that is just under 10 feet in height. We are happy to pay but would lo..It is only inside parking - while the upper garage might provide enough clearance, the length may be too much of a challenge...Answered on October 4, 2022
- how far is the public parking you mentioned from The Inn?Hotel offers on-site parking for a fee. Metered neighborhood parking until 6p. Kindly ensure no valuables are left if use this option, and note stre..Answered on October 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and supplements may apply.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt
Room options at The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt include:
Check-in at The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt is 2.1 miles from the center of San Francisco.
Yes, The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt has 1 restaurant:
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Stand-up comedy
- Temporary art galleries
- Happy hour
- Movie nights
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt by:
- Car 30min