LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers three themed accommodations options: the LEGOLAND® Florida Hotel, located 130 steps from the LEGOLAND® Florida theme park entrance, and the LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, with beach-themed, village-style bungalows located on nearby Lake Dexter.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is available for all resort guests. Free self-parking at the resort and complimentary WiFi are offered. Scheduled shuttle service is provided to and from LEGOLAND ® Florida.
The LEGOLAND® Hotel offers rooms that feature a treasure hunt, LEGO® models, and a separate children’s sleeping area. Rooms at the hotel are pirate, kingdom, or adventure-themed. The hotel features a zero-entry heated outdoor pool. A castle play area with a pirate ship and LEGO®-filled moat is included, as well. Also located at the hotel is the Skyline Lounge, which features a LEGO® skyline and over 20 LEGO®-themed scenes. A children’s Master Model Builder Session is included with every stay at the LEGOLAND® Hotel.
The LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel offers pirate-themed rooms that feature an in-room treasure hunt with LEGO® prizes each day and a separate children’s sleeping area. The hotel features a family-style Shipwreck Restaurant, a resort-style pool, nightly kid's entertainment and free LEGO Master Model Builder workshops.
The LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat features beach-themed guest rooms in a village-style beach bungalow setting. The property offers a zero-entry heated outdoor pool. Guests can purchase snacks and drinks at Bricks Beach Bar.
Historic Bok Tower Gardens is 11 mi from the hotel, while Eagle Ridge Mall is a 12 minutes’ drive away. Davidson of Dundee candy factory is 6.8 mi from the property. Orlando International Airport is 38 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have microwaves in the rooms? what themes do you have availableThank you for your enquiry, microwaves may be requested. LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotel offers 3 room theme types through this platform- Adventure, Kin..Answered on February 14, 2020
- Are the restaurant facilities nut-free and allergen-safe or is that upon request. My son has a few food allergies and I wanted to check.Thank you for your enquiry, please inform the staff of any special dietary needs or food allergies within your party and the chefs will make appropria..Answered on December 23, 2019
- Is it possible to have 5 person in a room.?Thank you for your enquiry, each room sleeps up to 5 guests, and is recommended for 2 adults 3 children. There is 1 king bed, single sized bunk beds ..Answered on February 11, 2020
- Is there coffee maker in room?Thank you for your enquiry, guests at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Beach Retreat can enjoy coffee at the Sandy's Castle Restaurant. In-room coffee mach..Answered on October 20, 2019
- Does this hotel use bracelet on site??We do not use bracelets onsite.Answered on March 3, 2021
- Still looking?
Bricks Family Restaurant - LEGOLAND Hotel
Sandy's Castle Restaurant - LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Skyline Lounge - LEGOLAND Hotel
Bricks Beach Bar - LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Pirate Island Hotel Shipwreck Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- For guests of the LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, check-in is located at 100 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884.
- Guests must notify the hotel in advance of the number of children in each room to ensure rooms are properly stocked at the time of arrival.
- Children must be present at the concierge desk to sign up for the Master Model Builder Sessions. This session is for LEGOLAND® Hotel guests only.
- The total amount of the reservation plus the resort fee is due at the time of booking and includes parking, WiFi access, local and domestic long-distance phone calls, pool towels, and nightly children's entertainment.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
The prices at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort has 5 restaurants:
- Skyline Lounge - LEGOLAND Hotel
- Pirate Island Hotel Shipwreck Restaurant
- Bricks Family Restaurant - LEGOLAND Hotel
- Sandy's Castle Restaurant - LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
- Bricks Beach Bar - LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Check-in at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Swimming pool
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is 3.1 miles from the center of Winter Haven.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort include:
Yes, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort by:
- Car 45min