Lita's New York Apartments
417 West 145th Street, Harlem, New York City, NY 10031, United States of America –
This lovely old building from 1885 is located in Harlem and has several apartments. All apartments are accessible privately and have their own full bathroom combination, kitchen or kitchenette, air conditioning also beautiful ceiling fans in every suite and Free WiFi.
Area Info –
- 145th Street / IND Eighth Avenue Line 0.1 miles
- 145th Street / IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line 0.3 miles
- Alexander Hamilton Playground 0.3 miles
- Convent Garden 0.3 miles
- Bradhurst Urban Renewal Park 0.3 miles
- 135th Street IND Eighth Avenue Line 0.5 miles
- The City College of New York 0.5 miles
- 137th Street City College Broadway Seventh Avenue Line 0.5 miles
- 155th Street - IND Eighth Avenue Line 0.5 miles
- 155th Street - IND Concourse Line 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Yankee Stadium 1.1 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3.2 miles
- Central Park 4.1 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 4.7 miles
- Rockefeller Center 4.9 miles
- Times Square 5.1 miles
- Grand Central Station 5.3 miles
- Empire State Building 5.7 miles
- Citi Field 7.1 miles
- Ground Zero 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Super Foodtown Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Agave Restaurant 0 miles
- Dunkin' Donuts Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 5.2 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 14.9 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 15.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Lita's New York Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, check-in after 23:00 is not permitted.
Please note an inspection of the suite will take place approximately 10 minutes before departure. Guests must be ready to vacate suite immediately after. Guests who do not comply with check-out time will be charged USD 50 for the first 30 minutes.
Please note that a cash-only security deposit of USD 250 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Lita's New York Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of USD 500 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.