Lodge of the Ozarks
3431 W. 76 Country Blvd, Branson Theatre District, Branson, MO 65616, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 3432 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located on “The Strip” in the heart of the Branson theatre district, this hotel is a 4-minute walk from White Water Amusement Park. Connected to the Hughes Brothers Theatre, this hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and free WiFi in every guest room.
Each accommodation at Lodge of the Ozarks is furnished in warm fall hues with wood accents. All rooms include a compact refrigerator and coffee maker. Some rooms feature a spa bath.
Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor heated pool. A 24-hour front desk and modern fitness centre are available for guest convenience. Attraction tickets are available at the front desk for guests' convenience.
Within a 10-minute walk, there are 9 local theatres, Ferris Wheel, Titanic Museum Attraction, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Ballparks of America and the World’s Largest Toy Museum. The property is within a 15-minute drive of Silver Dollar City.
This is our guests' favourite part of Branson, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- we are planning on booking in august.is the hotel serving the usual breakfast buffet or has it changed down because of the covid 19We are still serving our complimentary deluxe, hot breakfast with added safety precautions due to COVID-19.Answered on 24 July 2020
- Is there a microwave in the room and/or access to one?Yes, every guest room includes a microwave and small refrigerator.Answered on 24 November 2022
- Is refrigerator in roomAll of our rooms have refrigerators in them. Thank you for asking.Answered on 26 October 2019
- Is there an indoor pool?Yes, Lodge of the Ozarks has an indoor pool.Answered on 24 November 2022
- Is there a shower also in bathroomThank you for asking. The jetted tub is actually a tub/shower combo. There is no separate shower.Answered on 14 October 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
Lodge of the Ozarks accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Lodge of the Ozarks
Lodge of the Ozarks offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Swimming Pool
Guests staying at Lodge of the Ozarks can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Lodge of the Ozarks is 3.7 miles from the centre of Branson.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Lodge of the Ozarks is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Lodge of the Ozarks may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Lodge of the Ozarks include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lodge of the Ozarks by:
- Car 25min