Stay in the heart of New Orleans – Excellent location – show map
Maison de la Luz is located in the center\al business and arts district of New Orleans, a short walk to the French Quarter. Located on the St. Charles historic street car line, Tulane University and the Garden District is just a short ride away. Providing a private lounge and breakfast room, the property is within 1 mi of Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Morial Convention Center.
At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every guestroom includes a custom vanity and mini bar, original local artwork and free morning coffee service.
Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.
The National WWII Museum is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 16 mi from Maison de la Luz.
This is our guests' favorite part of New Orleans, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Is there a bathtub with this reservation?Each of our guest rooms are equipped with both a bathtub and walk in shower, unless it is an ADA room.Answered on April 14, 2022
- Hi, do your facilities have spa servicesWe do not have a spa on property but are always happy to make recommendations and assist with booking at the finer spas around New Orleans.Answered on October 30, 2021
- do you offer infant cribs? do you have on site parking?Salut, Thank you for your inquiry. We do offer infant cribs and we 24 hour Valet parking available.Answered on March 12, 2020
- can yall help me with decorating the room with rose pedals and maybe adding a bouquet of flowers for our anniversary weekend?Salut, Thank you for your inquiry. We would love to be able to assist you with rose petals and flowers or anything else you desire! Please contact t..Answered on March 12, 2020
- Do any rooms or suites have a balcony?Salut, Thank you for your question. Our light drenched rooms and suites do not have balconies.Answered on March 12, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Maison de la Luz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Maison de la Luz of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Maison de la Luz
Check-in at Maison de la Luz is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Maison de la Luz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Maison de la Luz include:
The prices at Maison de la Luz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Maison de la Luz by:
- Taxi 25min
Maison de la Luz is 1,950 feet from the center of New Orleans.
Maison de la Luz has 1 restaurant:
Maison de la Luz offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour