You're eligible for a Genius discount at Noon Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in in Big Bear Lakes, Noon Lodge offers cottages. The property grounds feature a seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ facilities and 2 gas fire pits.
Each room offers free WiFi, a cable TV, a refrigerator, fresh linens and towels and an en suite bathroom. Select suites feature full kitchens and fireplaces. Each accommodation is self-catering. Maid service is not available during your stay.
Fishing opportunities are offered nearby Noon Lodge.
Ontario International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this lodge. Big Bear Lake Guide tours are just 10 minutes’ walk away from Noon Lodge.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- What is your current cancellation policy with the uncertain covid closures?We will issue full refunds for any gov't mandated closures should they take effect again.Answered on 2 July 2020
- Do you allow pets in the property if we bring dog kennelsWe allow dogs under 25lbs for a $75 pet fee. They must remain on a leash at all times when in the common outdoor spaces.Answered on 19 June 2020
- Where is the tv?In the main living room space.Answered on 5 January 2021
- How do we check in? Thank youWhen you arrive just head to the lobby where you will find a welcome envelope with info & cabin key inside.Answered on 29 December 2021
- Do you have pots and pans for cabin 11?Yes, all our cabins with kitchens come fully supplied with pots, pans, plates, cutlery etc.Answered on 1 December 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Noon Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Cabin maximum occupancy is strict, if guests bring extra people they will not be permitted to stay.
- There is 1 parking spot available per cabin. Three-bedroom cabins get 2 parking spots.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Noon Lodge
Noon Lodge is 1.1 miles from the centre of Big Bear Lake.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Noon Lodge by:
- Car 1h 30min
Room options at Noon Lodge include:
Check-in at Noon Lodge is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Noon Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Noon Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.