The Mammoth Creek Inn
663 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Mammoth Creek Inn is centrally located near walking trails, Mammoth Creek, our local bowling alley as well as the super market, restaurants and bars. We are a couple of minutes walk from the town's free shuttle service to/from the ski area and along Old Mammoth Road/Main Street.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Eagle Express 15 1.3 miles
- Village Gondola 1.4 miles
- Poma 2 miles
- Chair 8 2 miles
- Canyon Express 2.1 miles
- Schoolyard Express 2.1 miles
- Chair 7 2.1 miles
- Heimo's Express 2.1 miles
- Chair 25 2.1 miles
- Chair 22 2.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cloud Nine Express 2.3 miles
- Chair 9 2.4 miles
- Roller Coaster Express 4 2.6 miles
- Chair 20 2.6 miles
- High Five Express 3.2 miles
- Chair 21 3.3 miles
- Gold Rush Express 10 3.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express 2 3.5 miles
- Upper Panorama Gondola 3.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sierra Sundance Market 1.2 miles
- The Stove Restaurant 0 miles
- Vons Supermarket 0 miles
- Giovannis Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Feeney's Starlight Cafe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Shogun Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Mountain 1.5 miles
- Little Eagle Lodge Ski lift 1.5 miles
- Canyon Lodge Ski lift 2 miles
- Mammoth Lakes Basin Lake 4.5 miles
- Main Lodge Ski lift 5 miles
- Owens River River 15 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Mammoth Creek Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Mammoth Creek Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A Resort Charge of USD 20 per day, per person + 14% tax will be added to the room rate and includes the following:
- Spa Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Guest Internet/WiFi Access
- A Daily Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Local and Toll-Free Calls
- Airport Service to/from Mammoth Yosemite Airport
- Coffee/Tea Service
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Pet fee: $39.90 per night/per pet. ($35+14% tax) Up to 2 pets maximum per room.
Extra person fee: $34.20 per person/night ($30 per person/night)
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.