The Mammoth Creek Inn
663 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Mammoth Creek Inn is centrally located near walking trails, Mammoth Creek, our local bowling alley as well as the super market, restaurants and bars. We are a couple of minutes walk from the town's free shuttle service to/from the ski area and along Old Mammoth Road/Main Street.
The Mammoth Creek Inn takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Eagle Express (15) 1.3 miles
- Village Gondola 2 miles
- Chair 8 2 miles
- Chair 25 2.1 miles
- Chair 22 2.3 miles
- Chair 9 2.4 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 2.6 miles
- Chair 20 2.6 miles
- Chair 5 3.2 miles
- Chair 21 3.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 3.5 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 3.5 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 3.6 miles
- Chair 23 3.9 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 4 miles
- Panorama Gondola 4 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 4 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 4.1 miles
- Chair 12 4.4 miles
- Chair 13 4.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sierra Sundance Market 1.2 miles
- The Stove Restaurant 0 miles
- Vons Supermarket 0 miles
- Giovannis Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Feeney's Starlight Cafe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Shogun Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Mountain 1.5 miles
- Little Eagle Lodge Ski lift 1.5 miles
- Canyon Lodge Ski lift 2 miles
- Mammoth Lakes Basin Lake 4.5 miles
- Main Lodge Ski lift 5 miles
- Owens River River 15 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose The Mammoth Creek Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Skiing Off-site
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Pet fee is $29 per pet, per night plus tax. Up to 2 pets per unit.
A Resort Charge of USD 15 per day, per person + 14% tax will be added to the room rate and includes the following:
- Spa Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Guest Internet/WiFi Access
- A Daily Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Local and Toll-Free Calls
- Airport Service to/from Mammoth Yosemite Airport
- Coffee/Tea Service
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.