Mammoth Ski & Racquet Club
248 Mammoth Slopes Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA –
Studio (4 Adults)
One-Bedroom Apartment with Loft
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Loft
Property surroundings –
- Village Gondola 0.4 miles
- Chair 8 0.4 miles
- Chair 22 0.7 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 0.8 miles
- Chair 20 0.8 miles
- Eagle Express (15) 0.9 miles
- Chair 25 1.2 miles
- Chair 21 1.5 miles
- Chair 5 1.5 miles
- Chair 9 1.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 1.6 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 1.6 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 1.9 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 2.1 miles
- Panorama Gondola 2.2 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 2.2 miles
- Chair 23 2.3 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 2.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Austria Hof Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Smokeyard BBQ and Chop Shop Restaurant 0.7 miles
- Lakanuki Cafe/bar 0.7 miles
- Petra's Bistro & Wine Bar Cafe/bar 0.8 miles
- The Tap Cafe/bar 1.3 miles
- Chart House: Mammoth Lakes Restaurant 1.7 miles
- Vons Supermarket 1.8 miles
- Mammoth Mtn. Ski Back Trail Ski lift 0 miles
- Mammoth Mountain\ Canyon Lodge Mountain 0.2 miles
- Mammoth Lakes Basin Lake 2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Family rooms
- Games room
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski-to-door access
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Vending machine (drinks)
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 17:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
American Express is not accepted as a form of payment at this property.
Check In Procedure: Guest will receive a separate confirmation directly from the property management with check in instructions and codes to enter for late arrivals. Their office hours are 09:00 – 17:00 hrs.
A lock box code is required to receive keys to your accommodation. It will be emailed directly from the hotel.
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Mammoth Ski & Racquet Club in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.