Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
1330 Maryland Avenue Southwest, Southwest, Washington, DC, DC 20024, United States of America –
5 Reasons to Choose Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 13 languages
Booking is safe
Famous for providing creative dining, intuitive service, gorgeous design and indulgent spas, Mandarin Oriental has created fans all over the world. Our Asian heritage blends with the distinctive culture, art and politics of Washington, DC, providing a true feeling of delight. Our guests enjoy an easy walk to the National Mall and museums of the Smithsonian Institution. Plus, the District's best new neighborhoods for dining and entertainment are just minutes away. Within the hotel, Muze is our inspired space overlooking the Washington Marina that offers all-day dining where local ingredients are infused with Asian flavors and traditional cooking techniques. The Empress Lounge features intriguing craft cocktails and indoor or outdoor seating overlooking the garden. The comfort of in-room dining is offered 24 hours a day. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental is a destination in itself: the largest hotel spa in Washington. Treatments and journeys are created to energize, relax and promote wellness. This is a reserve of privileged access. Set back from Washington's powerful pace where guests are well cared for. Close enough and connected to one of the world's most powerful and surprising
Area Info –
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 0.3 miles
- Jefferson Memorial 0.3 miles
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum 0.3 miles
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M Sackler Gallery 0.4 miles
- Smithsonian Institution Building 0.4 miles
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial 0.4 miles
- Andrew Jackson Downing Urn 0.4 miles
- Smithsonian Institution 0.4 miles
- Arthur Vining Downing Statue 0.4 miles
- L'Enfant Plaza 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The National Mall 0.5 miles
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 0.6 miles
- Newseum 0.8 miles
- National Gallery of Art 0.9 miles
- White House 1 miles
- The Capitol 1.3 miles
- The Pentagon 1.6 miles
- Phillips Collection 2.1 miles
- US Marine Corps War Memorial 2.2 miles
- Air Force Memorial 2.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- CVS Market 0.1 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport 2.4 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport 22.9 miles
- Baltimore - Washington International Airport 28.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Plunge Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 15 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.