The Marker San Francisco
501 Geary Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States – Great location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of San Francisco
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Marker San Francisco! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre location just 7 minutes' walk to Union Square and is eco-friendly.
The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
Guests can dine in the hotel's restaurant, Tratto, a modern Italian trattoria with a rustic soul featuring shareable dishes and hand-crafted cocktails. Tratto is open daily for breakfast, happy hour, dinner and weekend brunch.
The Marker San Francisco, features a beautiful lobby with a large fireplace and grand staircase. Guests can relax in the inviting Living Room, where coffee is served in the morning. A state-of-the-art fitness centre and a 24-hour business centre are also provided for guest use.
San Francisco International Airport is 27 minutes’ drive away from The Marker San Francisco. San Francisco’s North Beach neighbourhood is 1.9 miles away.
This is our guests' favourite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there jacuzziinsidd the room? InYes, our Junior Suite offers a 5-foot Jacuzzi tub and shower.Answered on 5 October 2019
- is parking available nearby?Yes, we do not have parking but we have some places around us , such as: 1 - 549 Shannon St ($35.00 aper night). 2 -Valet Parking at 415 Taylor St, (..Answered on 12 February 2023
- Is the room big enough for a crib in the deluxe queen roomYes, the deluxe queen room is big enough for a crib.Answered on 7 November 2019
- Hi, does the junior suite have a jacuzzi tub?? Thank you,It is a soaking tub. Please let us know if you have any other questions or need any other assistance. Thank you.Answered on 19 January 2022
- Hi, I’m not able to locate the junior suite. Is there another name of it?? Thank youThe junior suite has been renamed to the one bedroom suite. Please be advised that we also offer a one bedroom corner suite. Please let us know if you..Answered on 19 January 2022
- Still looking?
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Cable channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Marker San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Local telephone calls
- Business centre access
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Marker San Francisco
Yes, The Marker San Francisco is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Marker San Francisco is 450 yards from the centre of San Francisco.
The prices at The Marker San Francisco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at The Marker San Francisco include:
The Marker San Francisco has 1 restaurant:
The Marker San Francisco offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
Check-in at The Marker San Francisco is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at The Marker San Francisco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte