620 Stewart Street, Belltown, Seattle, WA 98101, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 577 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Inspired by its artistic and architectural roots, Hotel Max has become a magnet for musicians, art lovers and the creatively inclined. As a key fixture in Seattle’s art scene, we’re always playing with art and music in all forms, with a world-class art collection in the lobby and the work of iconic local photographers on each floor, Hotel Max can add a little art to your urban adventure. Love music? We have an entire floor of guestrooms with turntables and label-curated vinyl from Sub Pop Records - plus a retail display in our lobby where you can stock up on Sub Pop stuff to take home. We are home to one of the city’s best restaurants - Miller's Guild, with a wood-fired menu that features 75-day dry-aged beef, locally caught seafood, nose-to-tail butchery and rustic baked goods. From pillows to peace of mind and everything beyond, our signature amenities have you covered. We welcome man's best friend with pet-friendly accommodations and amenities ranging from pet bowls, beds and toys to our pet spiritual menu. Wake up and enjoy free coffee from Seattle's Café Vita in our lobby. And, don't miss our free daily craft beer hour during which you can sample the best local brews.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Nordstrom Corporate Headquarters 0.1 miles
- Westlake Station 0.2 miles
- Paramount Theatre 0.2 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.4 miles
- Original Starbucks 0.4 miles
- Gum Wall 0.4 miles
- Benaroya Hall 0.5 miles
- Seattle Art Museum 0.5 miles
- University Street Station 0.5 miles
- Virginia Mason Hospital 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Aquarium 0.5 miles
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.6 miles
- Space Needle 0.7 miles
- Columbia Center 0.7 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 0.7 miles
- Port of Seattle 0.8 miles
- Seattle Center 0.9 miles
- King Street Station 1.1 miles
- CenturyLink Field 1.3 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 15.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bartell's Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Pike Place Market Market 1 miles
- Miller's Guild Restaurant 0 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Elliott Bay Ocean/Sea 1 miles
- Lake Union Lake 2 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Max
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 40 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Pet Bowls
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 10 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Max accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.