McKinley Creekside Cabins
Mile 224 George Parks Hwy, McKinley Park, AK 99755, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 352 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located 13 miles south of the Denali National Park entrance on Carlo Creek, these cabins feature views of the surrounding forests and mountains. An on-site café serves all homemade food.
Rooms at McKinley Creekside Cabins are all equipped with wood furnishings and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and an in-room coffee maker are included. Some rooms also contain a microwave and a refrigerator.
The Creekside Café offers a casual dining experience including an espresso bar and a selection of wine and Alaskan beers. The café is known for its large cinnamon rolls and Alaskan baked halibut.
The McKinley Cabins are close to several hiking trails and the café offers packed lunches for outdoor excursions. The cabins’ tour desk can also help plan a day in or around Denali.
McKinley Creekside is less than 3 hours from Fairbanks and less than 3.5 hours from Anchorage.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Is there a bathroom in the cabin?Yes all of our cabins and lodge style rooms have private bathrooms.Answered on 1 January 2020
- Is there a shuttle to/from Denali Park? How frequent? We're coming on the train and won't have a car while there.Great question! Though there are no taxis or shuttles in the Denali Area there is a great local car rental company, Keys to Denali. They provide free ..Answered on 26 February 2020
- We are renting a vehicle from Anchorage. Can we drive to your property?Yes! We are just off the George Parks Highway (Hwy 3) at Mile 224, look for the sign that says Creekside. Each guest has a designated parking spot nea..Answered on 26 February 2020
- Is there a shuttle to Denali park and/or train station?There is no reliable shuttle or taxi service to our property. If you are planning on taking the train you can rent a car from Keys to Denali, a local ..Answered on 1 January 2020
- How far are you from the park?We are located 13 miles south of the Denali National Park Entrance at Mile 224.Answered on 25 January 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- KaraokeAdditional charge
- Game room
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yoga classes
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
McKinley Creekside Cabins accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform McKinley Creekside Cabins of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Creekside Cafe': Closed from Sat, Feb 13, 2021 until Fri, May 21, 2021
Bar is closed from Sat, Feb 13, 2021 until Fri, May 21, 2021
FAQs about McKinley Creekside Cabins
McKinley Creekside Cabins offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Yoga classes
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
Room options at McKinley Creekside Cabins include:
McKinley Creekside Cabins is 11.8 miles from the center of McKinley Park.
McKinley Creekside Cabins has 1 restaurant:
- Creekside Cafe'
Check-in at McKinley Creekside Cabins is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, McKinley Creekside Cabins is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at McKinley Creekside Cabins may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.